Make your visa application in person and one month before you proceed to Turkey to avoid any inconvenience.
Here is some useful information about visa procedures:
• The term “official passports” covers diplomatic, service, special and official passports.
• Passports should be valid at least 90 days longer than the expiry date of the requested visa.
• The above information is for tourists. If you are going to study or work in Turkey, you must obtain appropriate visa from Turkish diplomatic/consular missions, prior to proceeding to Turkey.
• Despite the visa regime applied towards the citizens of a country, the travel document holders of that country need to obtain visa from Turkish missions beforehand.
• All foreigners, except for those exempt from visa requirement, should obtain their visas at the Turkish missions. Those foreigners, who can obtain sticker type visas at the Turkish border gates, may also have their visas at the Turkish missions, alternatively.
Source : ”http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa”
✈ For the further information and your country requirements , please visit the following website : http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
✈Please note that regulations have changed, and visas can no longer be purchased at the airport. See https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ for details.
KMUN administration is able to issue invitation letters for further assistance. Please note that such inquiry is considered if your application is successful.